Tailor-made Terms & Conditions
Do you struggle with clients? Briefs keep changing? Don’t get paid on time? They ask for innumerable changes? They don’t often trust your work? Is your time not valued enough? Are you feeling burnt out with clients?
Don’t worry, I’ve been there too.
I’m Pranita Kocharekar, an illustrator, designer & art director. I’ve been working independently in the creative industry for 7 years. I’ve worked with many clients, through many projects & made many mistakes! And I’m spilling all the tea in this session!
When? 4th December, Sunday
What time? 2.30 - 5.00 pm
Where? Zoom (you will receive the link one day prior)
What will you learn in this session?
- Writing your own Terms & Conditions!
- Why we need terms & conditions
- How to get paid on time
- How to create an invoice
- How to make your client trust your work
- How to avoid too many changes
- How to protect yourself
What you will not learn in this session?
- How to get clients
- How to price your work
- How to negotiate
(This will be covered in another session soon!)
Who can join?
Creative freelancers (Illustrators, Lettering Artists, Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Writers, Creative professionals who work on retainers, etc.)
By the end of the session, you will receive:
- Dummy Invoice
- Worksheet with prompts to build your own T&C
- Lots of knowledge & a small surprise :)
1. By paying for this session, you are agreeing to use the contents of this workshop only for personal education. The content cannot be shared with others for monetary gains.
2. No recordings will be shared after the session ends.
3. Please ignore the delivery date feature, this is an online product.
This workshop is non-refundable however if you can’t make it, you can gift it to a friend but drop me an email with your friend’s details!