- How long will my order take?
Your order should take 5-10 days to reach you.
- I live outside India. Can I still buy your products?
We're working on partnering with the best courier companies to enable International Shipping. We'll notify you on our newsletters as soon as we're ready!
- I have received a damaged product, what should I do?
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure to sort this as smoothly as possible!
- I’m not happy with my product, what should I do?
We are so sorry to hear this. We are always eager for feedback and would want to know what disappointed you. At the moment, we do not issue refunds or returns once order has been placed.
- I want to stock your products at my store, are you interested?
YES! Drop us an email at - email@example.com
- I want a bulk order for a discount, can I get one?
Of course! Email us your quantity and timeline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I want a customised product, can you do that?
Yes, we customise for large quantity orders. Write to us at email@example.com
- I placed an order but now I wish to cancel it, what can I do?
We allow cancellations only if the order has not been dispatched. Email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I placed an order but I entered the wrong address, what can I do?
Write to us asap at email@example.com with your order ID. We will try rerouting your order. If that isnt possible, an additional shipping fee will be applicable to re-send your package to the correct address.
- Who can I contact for press/ marketing enquiries?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have discounts/ sales?
Yes we do. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated! (footer menu)
- The product I want is out of stock, what can I do?
Oh no! We’re so sorry! We will make sure its back on soon - you could drop us an email about your enquiry, we will notify you as soon as it's available!
Yes, our website is secure. When we ask you for your address, phone number or credit/debit card information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt the communication.
Feel free to ask us anything! (even if it's our favourite snack)